Here is the breadstick recipe I used for Festivus, I got the recipe from a friend. (It is not what is pictured above, but looks simmilar.)
1 1/2 c. warm water
1 T yeast
1 1/2 T honey
1 T malted milk powder
1 tsp salt
4 1/2 c. flour
1 stick butter
3 T Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine yeast and warm water first. Let sit for a few minutes until yeast foams.
- Pour yeast in mixing bowl and add the honey, malted milk powder, and the salt.
- Gradually add flour little at a time (maybe a cup at a time) until it turns to dough. Make sure dough isn't very sticky.
- Let dough rise for 30-60 min.
- While dough is rising make the spread with the butter, parmesan, and garlic powder.
- Roll out dough, rub melted butter all over and pour Parmesan on it. Then slice and twist into breadsticks. Place on pan, let rise for another 30-60 min.
- Bake 12-15 min. When finished, apply spread all over.