Here is the recipe for white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies! Enjoy!
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tea baking powder
2 tea cinnamon
1 tea nutmeg
1/2 tea salt
1 tea milk
1 tea baking soda
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cup semi-sweet milk chocolate or white chocolate
1/2 cup chopped walnuts or macadamia nuts
1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, egg
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg.
3. Dissolve baking soda in milk and stir in.
4. Add flour mixture to pumpkin and mix well.
5. Add vanilla, chocolate chips, nuts.
6. Spoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 10 min or until slightly brown.
Vegan Irish Foods for St. Patrick’s Day
1 day ago