Saturday, November 22, 2008

Alright everybody! We have a blog. Make sure to post all of the recipes we've had so far and we can go from there! I guess we should talk about whether or not we want to post only recipes we've done for recipe night or others as well...what do we think?

Also, if you have any food blogs you follow, let me know and I'll put them up on our blog list.

Another quick note: I think it will be easier to go back and find recipes later if we all use the labels for our posts. That way if we want to refer to the blog for a certain type of recipe (side dish, dessert, soup, etc.) it will be easier to find. So, yeah, use those.

Finally, I think it would be cool if we had pictures of our own incarnations of the recipes. So when you make something, take some snapshots for your post! I also think it would be fun if we post pictures from each of our recipe get-togethers. Yeah?

Brittany

No comments: